We made it to April 15th! Hooray, tax season is pretty much in the rear-view mirror now and it is time to make other financial plans. One of them may be to choose the correct business entity. 2018 may be the year when you embark on that journey of self-employment. The economy is better in the Las Vegas area and the time may be right.
Here are some mistakes to avoid when choosing a business entity –
1. You must fully understand the tax implications of each one.
2. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you do not need a formal entity.
3. It will not protect you against all risks.
4. An out-of-state incorporation probably will not save you much, if any money.
5. Not having a rock-solid agreement with your partners.
So, take a breath and as soon as possible make an appointment with Michael Mathews. He is Las Vegas’ professional entity planner. He will guide you down the path in being a successful business owner in 2018 and way beyond. Now is a great time to make an appointment at 2620 Regatta Drive Suite 102 with Michael. Call (702) 240-5237.