Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Prepare that Checklist.

If you are preparing to call a top-flight Las Vegas area accountant to properly and accurately prepare your taxes it is just as important to bring the right paperwork with you.  It is always easy to forget something.  I hope that by giving you a decent checklist to work from, it will help me complete the process as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

Here are six important things that come to mind –

1.  Identification…who you are and say you are
2.  A copy of your most recent return
3.  A W-2 from your employer
4.  Any additional income statements
5.  Any potential real estate documents
6.  Proof of last year’s expenses

Let’s be prepared so that I might prepare your 2020 income tax return in a fast, fair, and affordable manner.  My name is Michael Mathews.  For years I have been helping Las Vegas individuals and business owners with a variety of CPA services.  It’s tax time.  Please call me for an appointment at my Regatta Drive office at (720) 240-5237.

No comments:

Post a Comment